Tapcon 1/4 in. x 3-1/4 in. White Ultrashield Phillips Flat-Head Concrete Anchors (75-Pack)
Ideal for projects that require discrete design, White Ultra shield Tapcon brand Concrete anchors deliver the same ease of use, superior precision and the unparalleled performance that professionals receive from the original blue Tapcon. Tapcon Concrete screw anchors draw from its unique ability to TAP its threads into Concrete, making it an excellent alternative to expansion anchors, plugs and lag shields. White Ultra shield Tapcon Concrete screw anchors are perfect for hurricane protection and any exterior projects that need a white color match including shutters, door and window frames, screened enclosures and many other applications that require fastening into masonry.
- Works in all masonry-based material including concrete, block or brick
- Use these screws for hurricane protection and a variety of projects that need a white finish including shutters, door and window frames, screened enclosures and many other fixtures to masonry
- White ultra shield finish delivers long life corrosion resistance
- Chisel edges accurately cut threads into concrete allowing for consistent driving performance and back holding power
- Advanced thread form reduces installation torque by 30%, allowing for use in a wider range of materials
- Reputation for quality, strength and ease of installation from industry professionals
- Approved for use in ACQ treated lumber
- Includes a free carbide-tipped Tapcon drill bit
- To install, use a 3/16 in. carbide-tipped Tapcon drill bit to drill pilot hole
- Learn more about concrete anchors here.