Tapcon 1/4 in. x 2-1/4 in. Maxi-Set White Hex-Head Concrete Anchors (50-Pack)
Manufactured with a large diameter head flange, Maxi-Set Tapcon brand Concrete anchors provide more surface area coverage to deliver maximum security along with the ease of use, superior precision and the unparalleled performance that professionals demand. Tapcon Concrete screw anchors draw from its unique ability to TAP its threads into Concrete, making it an excellent alternative to expansion anchors, plugs and lag shields. Use Maxi-Set Tapcon Concrete screw anchors for installing shutters, screened porches, pool enclosures and many other applications that require fastening into masonry.
- Works in all masonry-based material including concrete, block or brick
- Use these screws for a variety of projects including fixing shutters, screened porches, pool enclosures and many other fixtures to masonry
- Ultrashield finish delivers long-life corrosion resistance
- Chisel edges accurately cut threads into concrete allowing for consistent driving performance and back holding power
- Advanced threadform reduces installation torque by 30%, allowing for use in a wider range of materials
- A reputation for quality, strength and ease of installation from industry professionals
- Approved for use in ACQ treated lumber
- Includes a free carbide-tipped Tapcon drill bit
- To install, use a 3/16 in. carbide-tipped Tapcon drill bit to drill pilot hole
- Learn more about concrete anchors here.