Simpson Strong-Tie 12-Gauge Angle
Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. Some can be bent (skewed) to match the project. For outdoor projects or those where moisture is present, use our ZMAX zinc-coated connectors, which provide extra resistance against corrosion (look for a "Z" at the end of the model number).
- Versatile connector for various 90° connections and home repair projects
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening alone
- Help ensure joints are consistently straight and strong
- Dimensions: 3 in. x 3 in. x 1-1/2 in.
- Made from 12-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws