Irving 15 in. Contractor Cedar Shim
Eastern White Cedar Shims are virtually a maintenance free wood. Naturally, decay and pest resistant. They are easy to work with and have always been the first choice for all your home renovation projects. These convenient packs are small enough to store anywhere but contain enough shims to do the job.
- Many uses: door and window installation, paint stirring, household chores
- Shim shingles are a necessity in any building project that requires material to be leveled or made plumb and square
- Made from durable eastern white cedar, these shims are durable and resistant to bug infestation
- They are solid pieces of cedar and just the right length - 15 in. - to work with any project, snap easily when required to and the entire shim may be utilized eliminating any waste
- Note: product may vary by store