The Ideal Wing-Nut Wire Connector provides an easy, secure grip when connecting a wide range of wires. The specially designed contoured wings make for extra torque and quick work on any electrical job. The wide range, live-action spring is flexible enough to handle small combinations with ease but then expands to accept large combinations when you need it. It can also be reused on same size or larger combinations for quick and easy circuit changes and additions.
- Copolymer shell expands for smooth, progressive tightening providing dependable connections
- For use with #18 to #10 AWG copper conductors
- Minimum wire range: 2 #18 AWG, maximum wire range: 3 #12 AWG
- Rated to 600-Volt max, 1000-Volt signs and fixtures
- Deep skirt helps protect against flash-over and turned-back strands for maximum dielectric protection
- Tough UL 94-Volt-2 flame-retardant shell rated at 221˚F
- UL listed to 486C and CSA certified to C22.2 #188