FireX Hardwire Smoke Detector with 9V Battery Backup and Front Load Battery Door
FireX i4618 alarm is a 120-Volt hardwire smoke alarm and battery back-up feature. Utilizes ionization technology that may detect fast flaming fires sooner than photoelectric. Install this alarm in your home to provide you and your family an early warning in the event of a fire. Battery back-up feature provides protection even during power outages and the smart hush feature will silence false alarms.
- Front loading battery feature for easy battery change, no need to remove the alarm from the ceiling
- Test/reset button allows you to check on the sensor's functionality and cease false alarms
- Pre-stripped wiring harness with easy off cap provides easy access to wiring components
- Inter connectable feature with up to 24 devices of which 18 can be initiating
- Unit is equipped with piezoelectric horn that is rated at 85dB at 10 ft.
- 9-Volt battery (21025830)
- Compatible with Kidde, FireX, Code One and Sentinel products
- Kidde offers a full range of 120-Volt AC wire-in life safety products with interconnect capability to provide the most immediate and complete system available; when any 1 interconnected alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms within the home sound an immediate warning
- Learn how to install a smoke alarm
- *Check with your state and local fire and Building/Safety codes for specific information regarding smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
- Smoke detector utilizes an ionization sensor to detect fire hazards and sounds an 85 db alarm when a hazard is detected
- UL/CSFM Ref. Kidde Part I4618