Hampton Bay Alexandria 180° Black Motion-Sensing Outdoor Decorative Wall Lantern Sconce
Illuminate your outdoor area with the classic look of the Alexandria 180 Degree Black Outdoor Motion Sensing Decorative Lamp. The black finish and beveled glass will perfectly match your home to provide a beautiful lighting appeal. The 180° motion sensor provides added safety and security around the perimeter of your home. The DualBrite technology allows your lantern to attractively accent the look of your home by coming on at a lower light level for your selected duration of 3 hours, 6 hours, or from dusk till dawn. DualBrite provides energy savings with 2 level lighting modes. Weather resistant for a long service life.
- DualBrite technology allows the light to come on half bright, to accent your home for a selected time after dusk (off, 3 hour, 6 hour, until dawn), selecting off disables this feature, the motion sensing features will continue to work as described, if motion is sensed, the light turns on full bright for the on-time (1, 5, or 10 minutes) then returns to dim mode
- Durable weather-resistant metal housing and finish
- 180° motion sensor ensures reliable activation when motion is detected, range of up to 30 ft.
- UL listed for wet locations
- Accepts medium base-bulb, sold separately (100-Watt maximum)
- Wall-mount design can be easily installed to illuminate porches or other outdoor walled spaces making it perfect for front porches, garage fronts, or back porches/patio areas
- Photocell keeps the light off during daylight hours, and the manual over ride feature allows the light to easily be kept on for outdoor events such as backyard parties
- Need help choosing outdoor lighting? check out our buying guide for helpful tips.
- Operating temperature range: -25°C (-13°F) to +50°C (+120°F)