Charlotte Pipe 3/4 in. x 1/2 in. PVC Sch. 40 90-Degree S x S Reducing Elbow
PVC Sch. 40 fitting are for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140°F. They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. PVC Sch. 40 has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Sch. 40 DWV Foam Core and ABS Foam Core. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
- Conforms to meet standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2466, NSF 14 and 61
- White fittings that are used in potable water applications only
- Intended for pressure use
- PVC schedule 40 pipe and pressure fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swimming pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Maximum working temperature of 140°F
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement