Everbilt 3/4 in. Copper Pressure Cup x Cup Coupling With Stop Fitting
his 3/4 in. pressure cup x cup coupling is ideal for air conditioning and refrigeration and potable water applications. Constructed with copper, this coupling connects straight lengths of tube and is commonly used aboveground for water supply piping. It features a solder cup and a dimple stop. This adaptor needs pressure to maintain flow and has a 582 psi, maximum working pressure. Its dezincification-resistant design protects the adaptor’s mechanical strength.
- Copper construction
- Designed for aboveground water supply piping
- Used to join straight lengths of tubing
- Cup x Cup connections
- Solder connection required
- Requires pressure to maintain flow
- 582 psi maximum working pressure
- Resists dezincification
- Certified under NSF/ANSI 61 requirements
- Note: Product may vary by store.