2 in. x 6 in. x 4 ft. #2 Prime Pressure-Treated Lumber
Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This lumber is pressure treated in order to protect it from termites, fungal decay, and rot. Ideal for a variety of applications, including decks, playsets, landscaping, stair support, walkways and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. This lumber can be painted or stained. When used properly, it is both safe and environmentally friendly.Treated wood is typically still wet when it’s delivered to The Home Depot or job site. As it dries, you should expect slight changes in width and length. As lumber dries, it may split, cup and warp. This is more likely to occur to occur in lower-grade boards, where knots and uneven grains are already present. Each piece of lumber is unique and carries physical characteristics that may include the following: knots, warping, shrinkage, swelling and/or splitting.
- Each piece of this lumber meets the highest quality grading standards for strength and appearance
- Use for decks, play structures, raised beds, planter boxes, retaining walls, walkways, outdoor furniture, landscaping and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements
- Effective against termites, rot and fungal decay
- Lifetime limited residential warranty
- Can be primed and painted or stained
- Hot dipped galvanized or stainless steel hardware recommended
- No two pieces of lumber are the same.
- Color, grain pattern and texture will vary as well.
- Prime grade lumber is the perfect choice if appearance is the main concern with your lumber project
- Prime grade lumber has fewer knots and an overall better appearance
- Prime grade lumber can be used for deck boards, fence panel