WeatherShield 2 in. x 6 in. x 20 ft. #2 Prime Pressure-Treated Lumber
The smooth-textured 2 in. x 6 in. x 20 ft. Pressure-Treated Pine Lumber features an alkaline copper quat coating system. This dimensional lumber is paintable for a personalized design. Ideal for a variety of applications including decks, play sets, landscaping, stair support and walkways and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements.Treated wood is typically still wet when it’s delivered to The Home Depot or job site. As it dries, you should expect slight changes in width and length. As lumber dries, it may split, cup and warp. This is more likely to occur to occur in lower-grade boards, where knots and uneven grains are already present. Each piece of lumber is unique and carries physical characteristics that may include the following: knots, warping, shrinkage, swelling and/or splitting.
- Manufactured from southern yellow pine
- Alkaline copper quat coating system
- 1-1/2 in. x 5-1/2 in. x 20 ft.
- Paintable for a customized look
- Smooth texture
- For use above ground
- WeatherShield includes water repellant in the treatment process
- No two pieces of lumber are the same.
- Color, grain pattern and texture will vary as well.
- Prime grade lumber is the perfect choice if appearance is the main concern with your lumber project
- Prime grade lumber has fewer knots and an overall better appearance
- Prime grade lumber can be used for deck boards, fence panels
- Find everything you need to complete your decking project here