2 in. x 4 in. x 8 ft. Hon Run Pressure-Treated Lumber
Pressure-treated lumber is treated for protection against termites and rot. When used properly it is both safe and environmentally friendly. Ideal for a variety of applications including decks, play sets, landscaping, stair support and walkways and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements.Treated wood is typically still wet when it’s delivered to The Home Depot or job site. As it dries, you should expect slight changes in width and length. As lumber dries, it may split, cup and warp. This is more likely to occur to occur in lower-grade boards, where knots and uneven grains are already present. Each piece of lumber is unique and carries physical characteristics that may include the following: knots, warping, shrinkage, swelling and/or splitting.
- Manufactured from pine
- Pressure-treated for above ground use applications
- Uniform thickness, density and appearance with a smooth surface
- 2 in. x 4 in. x 8 ft.
- Lifetime limited residential warranty against rot and termites
- No two pieces of lumber are the same.
- Color, grain pattern and texture will vary as well.
- Use #2 grade lumber when both appearance is not the most important to you project.
- May have wane (bark edge) on corners
- Use #2 grade lumber when strength is the main feature you are looking for on your project.