2 in. x 2 in. x 8 ft. Appearance Grade Pressure-Treated Lumber
When your next project really matters, choose the right lumber for the job. Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This lumber is ideal for a variety of applications, including decks, docks, ramps and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. This lumber can be painted or stained. When used properly, it's both safe and environmentally friendly.Treated wood is typically still wet when it’s delivered to The Home Depot or job site. As it dries, you should expect slight changes in width and length. As lumber dries, it may split, cup and warp. This is more likely to occur to occur in lower-grade boards, where knots and uneven grains are already present. Each piece of lumber is unique and carries physical characteristics that may include the following: knots, warping, shrinkage, swelling and/or splitting.
- Manufactured from Brazilian pine, a renewable resource, for an environmentally-friendly choice
- Pressure treated for above ground use applications
- Uniform thickness, density and appearance with a smooth surface
- 2 in. x 2 in. x 8 ft.
- Lifetime limited residential warranty against rot and termites
- No two pieces of lumber are the same.
- Color, grain pattern and texture will vary as well.