WeatherShield 2 in. x 12 in. x 16 ft. Prime Ground Contact Pressure-Treated Lumber
Discover the distinctive difference and see why this lumber is not only treated to protect against rot and decay, but selected to meet the highest industry grading standards for strength and appearance. Treated with micronized copper azole, it is ideal for a variety of applications and is safe and environmentally friendly. This lumber can be painted or stained to enhance the natural beauty of the wood.
- Suggested applications include: decks, play sets, landscaping, stair support, walkways and other outdoor projects
- Can be used where treated wood will be installed less than 6 in. above the ground
- Material carries a lifetime limited residential warranty
- Hot dipped galvanized or stainless steel hardware recommended
- Can be primed and painted or stained