Gibraltar Building Products 10 ft. Corrugated Galvanized Steel 26-Gauge Roof Panel
Gibraltar's galvanized steel corrugated panels are trusted by professionals and homeowners for a variety of applications. This durable and lightweight panel is ideal for roofing and siding, but also has many other uses including: privacy fencing, back splashes, ceilings, wainscoting and craft projects. The distinctive galvanized finish will stand up to all kinds of weather and can be painted or aged for a variety of interesting visual effects. Corrugated panels are easily cut with shears and being light weight makes them easy to use and transport.
- Galvanized steel is a trusted, low-maintenance product that is known for durability
- Light weight for ease of use or transport; cuts easily with common aviation snips
- Corrugated panels will not rot, mildew or warp and can form an effective pesticide-free barrier against termites and other insects
- Non-combustible; resistance to fire increases your security and may result in lower insurance premiums
- 26-Gauge corrugated steel panels are class 4 impact resistant, including hail and wind-blown debris
- Corrugated panels are a good choice for the environment; after a long service life corrugated panels are still 100% recyclable
- 26-Gauge thickness, recommended for roof slopes of 3/12 pitch or greater
- 21-1/2 in. roof coverage or 24 in. siding coverage
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS