1/2 in. Galvanized Malleable Iron Cap
Southland offers one of the most extensive selections of black and galvanized malleable iron fittings in the industry. Our malleable fittings are available in 13 different diameters ranging from 1/8" up to 6" and each fitting is produced to exact industry specifications. All galvanized products are zinc-coated for water application and meet NSF-61 low-lead requirements. In addition, all of our malleable iron fittings undergo rigorous testing to meet the quality standards you've come to expect from B&K product lines.
- Galvanized fittings are coated to resist rust and corrosion
- Fittings are compatible with galvanized steel cut pipe and nipples
- 150 Class Malleable Iron Pipe
- 100% quality inspected and industry certified
- Cap fitting closes off one end of malleable pipe
- Galvanized finished accessories are used for hot and cold water systems, refrigeration, sprinklers, compressed air, gasoline, diesel, alcohol, and some other applications where conducted fluid needs inner rustproof protection
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS